• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can someone take 2 minutes to tell me what movement this is in my cheap rolex?

Jordanbc

Horology Curious
10/9/16
Cincinnati Ohio
I have a cheap rolex that finally stopped winding. I am trying to find out what movement I have so I can see if I can replace it. Or if someone could tell me what movement I could just swap out that would be super helpful. I tried searching, but most of the movement pictures are of decent movements. Mine is not. Thanks for anyones help

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
It looks like a 2813. You will find plenty of DG2813s on Ebay. Which is a copy of the miyota 8215 as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: pancorjackhammer

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Umm, the dirty glass or crystal or whatever is on it is the least of the issues...but what do I know though....:hypno:

bartez80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/19
FL/US
I have a cheap rolex that finally stopped winding. I am trying to find out what movement I have so I can see if I can replace it. Or if someone could tell me what movement I could just swap out that would be super helpful. I tried searching, but most of the movement pictures are of decent movements. Mine is not. Thanks for anyones help

C13767 movement