Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone take 2 minutes to tell me what movement this is in my cheap rolex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone take 2 minutes to tell me what movement this is in my cheap rolex?

I have a cheap rolex that finally stopped winding. I am trying to find out what movement I have so I can see if I can replace it. Or if someone could tell me what movement I could just swap out that would be super helpful. I tried searching, but most of the movement pictures are of decent movements. Mine is not. Thanks for anyones help

Comment

It looks like a 2813. You will find plenty of DG2813s on Ebay. Which is a copy of the miyota 8215 as far as I know.
      Last edited by C Master; 11-11-19, 21:52. Reason: Staff edit

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Ugh..um. Any current rep would be far better than that one - once fixed.

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
          It looks like a 2813. You will find plenty of DG2813s on Ebay. Which is a copy of the miyota 8215 as far as I know.
          Thanks for your help!!

Comment

Originally posted by bobandshawn View Post
            Ugh..um. Any current rep would be far better than that one - once fixed.
            I fully agree. It is not, and has never been a good rep, but once I clean the glass (its super duty in the pic) then it is a great rep to do auto work or construction work in.

Comment

Umm, the dirty glass or crystal or whatever is on it is the least of the issues...but what do I know though....
              My wish list:
              Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Working...
              X