• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15450 37mm movement has stopped

Kieran1B

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/17
Hi Everyone,

I’ve owned a 15450 37mm for around 6 months now and I absolutely love it. It’s only a cheapie but never the less I still can’t get enough of it.
From the research I have done the 2813 movement is shite and cheap?
I’ve messaged a few TDs but no on had got back to me (two weeks later) I’m assuming because it’s such little cost they can’t be arsed (don’t blame them)
Does anyone know where I can but the same decorated 2813 movement or a better movement to install that will fit with no issues? I’m in the UK
Any help is very much appreciated, thank you.

Sent from the RWI App

TomDaarom

14/8/18
Where did you buy the watch? I'm sure you have some sort of guarantee. Maybe contact the dealer where the watch is from.

Kieran1B

28/7/17
Hi Tom,

I’ve sent a message just waiting for a reply from him, ideally I’d like a “better” movement installed but as you can tell I’ve not got very far with finding one that will fit/able to find somewhere I can purchase the same movement.
Thanks for your message back

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Hi,

Try dropping ado213 a PM.

He should be able to get your existing movement up and running.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
You can buy a spare DG2813 on eBay if you need parts... but it will not come with AP decoration...
A DG2813 could be easily swapped with a Miyota/Citizen (better quality) but again, no decoration... (you can always swap the rotor)

Kieran1B

28/7/17
Thank you “Lorenzo1910”

I’d be happy to buy a movement off eBay but I know that little about the movement I don’t know what’s broken on my current movement.
I’m hoping to learn so this is the right place to start I guess, I’m interested in getting a better quality movement such as Miyota/Citizen I just need to learn what will be the easier to install.
Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my post.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Sorry for the delay... A Miyota Citizen 82xx has the same size/stem height/hand (hole) size than your 2813 (that is his clone) So, yes, direct swap and better quality movement. (Although I never had any issue with a 2813 in many years)