• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PLEASE NEED HELP!!!

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
Hi guys, may I ask you a question? I need to source movements, any, chrono or non chrono, asian, the ones we see at the reps, my watchsmith is highly interested in reposition parts since in Argentina there are non, and I want to help him, he is the only one I know he has the skills to attend my watches and wants to "touch" reps.
What I specifically need is reposition parts and complete movements, the generic ones, I dont need them to be from any specifically of any rep, just the generic movements.

Hope you can help me!!!

Thnks in advance.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Wow. I thought you might have been kidnapped or trapped in an abandon well. I’m glad it’s just a movement question.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Oh thats very kind of you my dear fellow member, is there some help you could give me on this one? you may know I am still very NOOB at this game...
So you are looking to buy movements? What about eBay? Your watchsmith should also be able to order from Star Time. @tripdog should be able to help. He’s probably already on his way after seeing your distress signal.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So you are looking to buy movements? What about eBay? Your watchsmith should also be able to order from Star Time. @tripdog should be able to help. He’s probably already on his way after seeing your distress signal.

Yep, busy running in the other direction.

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
Yep, busy running in the other direction.
Hi man, thanks for jumping in, so as I said, I want to suply my guy with the rep a-7750 parts, star time you think will be ok? or is there something more, because for what I have seen the a-7750 are different between them, they dont always are identical, am I correct?