• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Movement decisions

Jamesdm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/17
I have my eyes on 2 of the same watches. One with a miyota movement and one with a Asian 2824. Is it worth saving some money going with the miyota or pay a bit more and get the 2824. I do care about the smoothness of the second hand. Would really appreciate som help

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
I have my eyes on 2 of the same watches. One with a miyota movement and one with a Asian 2824. Is it worth saving some money going with the miyota or pay a bit more and get the 2824. I do care about the smoothness of the second hand. Would really appreciate som help

What watch is it?
That's gonna be important in answering this

Also Miyota can be Noisey sometimes.

D

d4m.test

I'm looking at a milgauss with the blue dial. I understand it's a hard rep to duplicate but I absolutely love the watch and the miyota is from WBK and the 2824 is from Toro

LarryZek

Banned
1/3/17
I'm looking at a milgauss with the blue dial. I understand it's a hard rep to duplicate but I absolutely love the watch and the miyota is from WBK and the 2824 is from Toro

What's the price difference?

LarryZek

Banned
1/3/17
Appreciate that. Thank you! Also do you know if it's a pretty smooth second hand?

It'll beat at 28800 which is gen beat.
As a curve ball ARF just released the Black dial with green crystal and the green crystal looks much better. In photos anyway.

D

d4m.test

It'll beat at 28800 which is gen beat.
As a curve ball ARF just released the Black dial with green crystal and the green crystal looks much better. In photos anyway.
Where would I find that watch?

LarryZek

Banned
1/3/17
Where would I find that watch?

All TD have it.
Check pure time and Intime. Saw it on their sites. Comes with a cool rolex service box too.
Best milgauss I've seen.