• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which movement is the best?

D

d4m.test

Can someone recommend a watch smith in the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Thanks .. will keep that in mind

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

stockwatch

18/10/15
2836 does the hour hand go forward when you go forward with crown ? Or is it opposit ?

That's the main thing in the movment. 3135 is like gen since it goes forward when you move the crown forward ..

3135 if you get it serviced it's good I have sub from JF and it works good

stockwatch

18/10/15
Also remember if you buy any ETA or superclone 3135 movement, there are forbidden hours where it is not recommended to manually change dates. This is because during a certain time period, the movement's date finger will be engaged (before and after the date flip at 12am) and quick setting the time during the forbidden hours might break/wear down the date finger

Usually to cover all movements's forbidden hours (including miyota), don't set the date between 8pm to 6am. Even gen ETA Swiss movement has this forbidden hours rule.

Genuine rolex 3135 movement doesn't have this problem because their date flip posts are built quit strong, but this is not the case for superclone 3135 movements

Very good point