• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What movement is my Milgauss

tomsprice

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/17
im trying to find out what movement is in my Rolex milgauss. I've taken the back off like I usually would, but have found another one underneath? Is this to do with the faraday cage that model I supposed to have? I've attached pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    861.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    990.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    861.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    990.8 KB · Views: 0

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
its the anti-magnetic cover. The milgauss was designed for scientists who work in medical facilities, power plants and labs thats why this particular model has a anti-magnetic cover underneath the caseback.

As for the rep, it does nothing and only mimic the gen in aesthetics. You can open it up with the same tool as the caseback one, but smaller size obviously.

tomsprice

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/17
its the anti-magnetic cover. The milgauss was designed for scientists who work in medical facilities, power plants and labs thats why this particular model has a anti-magnetic cover underneath the caseback.

As for the rep, it does nothing and only mimic the gen in aesthetics. You can open it up aswell.
I did think about that bit didn't think they'd bothered putting it in a rep. Thanks for the info.