Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

HELP ! sa3135 autowind mechanism be repaired ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ! sa3135 autowind mechanism be repaired ?

The middle drive gear has stripped teeth and continues to jam . Removed it and the movement works great and keeps good time (-4s/d) but the watch is now a manual wind . I would like to get the auto wind repaired or replaced . Watch is only two weeks old and TSwatch wants me to send the whole watch back . I told them I would send the auto wind to them to repair and they refused . The answer was send the whole watch so factory can see ? This doesn't make any sense to me and seems archaic .I only need the auto wind repaired .So now I'm trying to see if anyone here can repair it or if anyone has a dead sa3135 with working auto wind mechanism they want to sell .

Thanks

I wonder if the gen gear would fit? Have you looked for one on fleabay?

Here is a post on the most common parts for the 3135. Maybe a generic would fit.

http://people.timezone.com/mdisher/a...135/3135_1.htm
    Mundus, Quote "Mundus> it is gen eta, i feel it on my loins"
    Debellum, Quote "Junio>Hi Mate , nice to read You !"

bobandshawn 16:12 "Thou Shalt NOT Take the Mods name in Vane"
    sub4me "You could try contacting TxThrob he has a thread called Ask TxThrob and he can answer all your Fing stupid questions."

Comment

Forget it... Put the Watch Into an Box and Send it back to the TD as They said.
      Or put the Watch in the Drawer and Hope that an SA3135 Movement Pop up...

To Exchange parts with GEN Stuff i can say forget it...

The GEN Parts doesn't Fit... The SA3135 Movement is horror...

Comment

Originally posted by zocker4711, post: 2778435
        Forget it... Put the Watch Into an Box and Send it back to the TD as They said.
        Or put the Watch in the Drawer and Hope that an SA3135 Movement Pop up...

To Exchange parts with GEN Stuff i can say forget it...

The GEN Parts doesn't Fit... The SA3135 Movement is horror...
        There ya go then. lol
        Mundus, Quote "Mundus> it is gen eta, i feel it on my loins"
        Debellum, Quote "Junio>Hi Mate , nice to read You !"

bobandshawn 16:12 "Thou Shalt NOT Take the Mods name in Vane"
        sub4me "You could try contacting TxThrob he has a thread called Ask TxThrob and he can answer all your Fing stupid questions."

Comment

The Factory's know the problem of the SA3135 and they work on it...
          I hope they can stabilize it... The idea was good but they should test it better before they release it...
          The Movement isn't the best atm

Comment

Maybe they fix it and soon it breaks again. As You are handy with working on it replace it with a Yuki or a TC.

Comment

Yeah the only good point is that you get an Watch with the right Crown Hight... And the 3135 and the 2824 are very close in the Stem Hight so it's easily swap... Or you stay at the 3135 and go with an Yuki... But the Yuki is also only good if it was serviced and some parts are replaced by gen parts.

But the good one is that the Yuki aceppt Gen Parts

Comment

You can install gen auto wind module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry just read your message ,is that the whole auto wind part , or the two red wheels with the centre brass looking one with the holes in ? . Sorry only just saw the reply . slowly buying tools to do basic stuff.
                  many thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X