• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HELP ! sa3135 autowind mechanism be repaired ?

Toddsalice

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/16
The middle drive gear has stripped teeth and continues to jam . Removed it and the movement works great and keeps good time (-4s/d) but the watch is now a manual wind . I would like to get the auto wind repaired or replaced . Watch is only two weeks old and TSwatch wants me to send the whole watch back . I told them I would send the auto wind to them to repair and they refused . The answer was send the whole watch so factory can see ? This doesn't make any sense to me and seems archaic .I only need the auto wind repaired .So now I'm trying to see if anyone here can repair it or if anyone has a dead sa3135 with working auto wind mechanism they want to sell .

Thanks

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Forget it... Put the Watch Into an Box and Send it back to the TD as They said.
Or put the Watch in the Drawer and Hope that an SA3135 Movement Pop up...

To Exchange parts with GEN Stuff i can say forget it...

The GEN Parts doesn't Fit... The SA3135 Movement is horror...

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Forget it... Put the Watch Into an Box and Send it back to the TD as They said.
Or put the Watch in the Drawer and Hope that an SA3135 Movement Pop up...

To Exchange parts with GEN Stuff i can say forget it...

The GEN Parts doesn't Fit... The SA3135 Movement is horror...

There ya go then. lol

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
The Factory's know the problem of the SA3135 and they work on it...
I hope they can stabilize it... The idea was good but they should test it better before they release it...
The Movement isn't the best atm :(

D

d4m.test

Maybe they fix it and soon it breaks again. As You are handy with working on it replace it with a Yuki or a TC.

zocker4711

Banned
18/3/13
Yeah the only good point is that you get an Watch with the right Crown Hight... And the 3135 and the 2824 are very close in the Stem Hight so it's easily swap... Or you stay at the 3135 and go with an Yuki... But the Yuki is also only good if it was serviced and some parts are replaced by gen parts.

But the good one is that the Yuki aceppt Gen Parts

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
You can install gen auto wind module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomaseta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/18
UK
Sorry just read your message ,is that the whole auto wind part , or the two red wheels with the centre brass looking one with the holes in ? . Sorry only just saw the reply . slowly buying tools to do basic stuff.
many thanks