• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mont Blanc pen replicas - gallery

martinlichev

Horology Curious
19/2/20
Hello.
I just found that wonderful forum and just like to share with you some of my late purchases of replica pens. I prefer original, but sometimes I am buying some replicas that I can not afford.
I purchased MB Greta Garbo pen for my wife, but it came with huge crack on it. The pen is super nice and probably will order again, because the seller full refunded me already.

My main idea in this topic is to share all your replica pen of expensive brand what have some damages on.

HjPL85n3

[url=https://postimg.cc/tYZ43TVb]
[/URL]

mmexport1490324687314.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
mmexport1490324696403.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

martinlichev

Horology Curious
19/2/20
I have more pens with damages and will upload if you are interested to see them.

Hope you will join our DAMAGED journey!

martinlichev

Horology Curious
19/2/20
Got Petit Prince with huge scratch on it. The pen is just perfect, but that scratch!

22.jpg

Last edited:

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Not sure I get the damage part ?

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Just sharing with all forumers my bad purchases of replicas. Do you have some damaged pens?

No, in general I try to be careful when using nice pens.

But to quote a damage: I once purchased a particularly affordable Montblanc pen off ebay, that turned out to be a good rep with gen ink refill. Felt bad about this one.

martinlichev

Horology Curious
19/2/20
No, in general I try to be careful when using nice pens.

But to quote a damage: I once purchased a particularly affordable Montblanc pen off ebay, that turned out to be a good rep with gen ink refill. Felt bad about this one.

The damages on my pens are from transportation only, not caused by me.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I’ve been tempted to get one of these MB pen reps for a while now. Besides the damages, how is the quality of these pens? Are they well repped? I always need a nice pen for work, but pens dont last where I work, they get stolen often, lol

martinlichev

Horology Curious
19/2/20
The replicas are 1:1 and have very nice quality. Always ask the sellers for A+ quality or do not buy. It is important!
I have very big collection of MB pens ,some of them very rare. I do not get the idea to buy one pen for 10K $, just because it is "Original". The replicas are super nice! Just follow the feedbacks for specific store before you buy from it.

I am sharing damages with you to see where is the weak place of specific pen during transportation.

If some pen has been delivered defective, I always get my money back.

Does it worth to buy them? - Y E S !

Last edited:

martinlichev

Horology Curious
19/2/20
Thank you for the feedback. Do you have any experience with these? https://www.ts-stations.cn/mobile/pr...php?CateId=291
They are not a trusted dealer here. But I can maybe ask my TD to get hold of one of these if the quality is good.

My opinion is to skip working with this website. There is no clear information for a lot of things (payments, refunds, shipping, company address).
Go to DHGATE.COM and you will find more than you expect!

Last edited:
Reactions: ugalord

Muro

Looking Around
23/9/21
Hallo Allerseits & Guten Morgen.

Habe direkt eine Bitte an euch.
Möchte eine Bestimmte Sorte der MB-Kugelschreiber für meine Freundin als Geburtstaggeschenk erwerben.
Doch leider für Original zurzeit nicht die mögliche mitteln.
Suche die Replica davon. Die Seiten wo ich das Model gefunden habe, sind nur mit Kreditkarte zu bestellen, habe jedoch keins.
Wäre Super wenn es auf einer Seite zu bestellen ist mit PayP..
jetzt zur meiner bitte an euch.

Hello everyone & good morning.

I have a request for you directly. Would like to purchase a certain type of MB ballpoint pen as a birthday present for my girlfriend. But unfortunately not the possible means for the original at the moment. Find the replica of it. The pages where I found the model can only be ordered with a credit card, but they don't have any. Would be great if it could be ordered on one side with PayP ..
now to my request to you.

image2_2390419f-9d22-4cf3-b75e-699787bf44d3_250x.jpg

dieses Model suche ich.

Wenn Jemand zufällig so eine Seite kennt, bittttttttteeeeeee eine PN

Danke euch jetzt schon im vorraus
Muro

I am looking for this model. If someone happens to know such a site, askttttttteeeeeee a PM
Thank you in advance Muro

and sorrrrry for my bed english

Last edited:

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Hallo Allerseits & Guten Morgen.

Habe direkt eine Bitte an euch.
Möchte eine Bestimmte Sorte der MB-Kugelschreiber für meine Freundin als Geburtstaggeschenk erwerben.
Doch leider für Original zurzeit nicht die mögliche mitteln.
Die Seiten wo ich das Model gefunden habe, sind nur mit Kreditkarte zu bestellen, habe jedoch keins.
Wäre Super wenn es auf einer Seite zu bestellen ist mit PayP..
jetzt zur meiner bitte an euch.

image2_2390419f-9d22-4cf3-b75e-699787bf44d3_250x.jpg

dieses Model suche ich.

Wenn Jemand zufällig so eine Seite kennt, bittttttttteeeeeee eine PN

Danke euch jetzt schon im vorraus
Muro

Hallo, English please

Muro

Looking Around
23/9/21
which parts? Hallo and model? Lol
do you not see the picture? the model Shakespeare in white and gold as in the photo von MB
once the ballpoint pen and once the fountain pen

Last edited:
Reactions: jpchub