• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Montblanc Timewalker - A7750

Fabio_08

Horology Curious
10/10/18
Hi All,

I am relatively new to the rep game and have decided to pull the trigger on a Montblanc Timewalker. I've spent the good part of a week reading about the various options I have and I've been left a little confused with what to expect.

From what I can gather based on previous threads, the A7753 is the version that I want, this appears to be the one listed as closest to the gen. Unfortunately it appears that the A7753 is no longer produced, meaning the only option available is the A7750 version.

I emailed Ryan earlier this week and he responded by saying the A7750 is a great version and there is no difference between it and the A7753. I've been trying to validate this statement, but it seems like most of the posts comparing the A7753 with the A7750 are from years ago and don't really go into much detail on what the differences are.

For those more experienced at this then me, and for this with an A7750 version, what exactly should I be expecting? Is it worth pulling the trigger on this 'cheaper' version or am I better off continuing the hunt for a A7753 version?

Timewalker79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/16
Well if you want a Tmewalker, you will need to pull the trigger on a A7750 cause it's almost impossible to find a A7753. That's what I finally did! Only concern is the sunken date wich on a black one shows a little bit less !

opronnie

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/11/13
The was a 7753 came up on auction which was stunning about a year ago and by the time I saw it the seller had decided to keep it after loads of people asking why he was selling... I was gutted.. Would have snapped his had off!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk