• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

is watchescosy a reputable dealer?

samardh

Horology Curious
6/12/12
Hi

Has anyone bought a Montblanc from watchescosy

There watches seem great but wanted the wisdom of the crowd to see if anyone had bought from this site. I am not able to find anyone that’s used them and was hoping someone had a view

Alternatively, would love to know if anyone has found a good site for Montblancs

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Hi

Has anyone bought a Montblanc from watchescosy

There watches seem great but wanted the wisdom of the crowd to see if anyone had bought from this site. I am not able to find anyone that’s used them and was hoping someone had a view

Alternatively, would love to know if anyone has found a good site for Montblancs

No never bought from them.

You’ve been a member for 5 years and why dont you use one of RWI TDs?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Two threads, one chat, one question.

One answer. Use our dealers. All of them can source an MB. Send Lucy or MR a picture of the watch that you want.

If it's available, they can supply it.

D

d4m.test

used them to buy a seamaster before i found RWI.

they shipped the wrong watch. I contacted them, they said i could ship it back if i chose but they could not replace it with the watch i wanted. I would be responsible for shipping and if it did not arrive i was out of luck. I kept the watch, it broke two weeks later. I had to open it up and teach myself watch repair to get it working again.

Pros: i learned a lot about watches
cons: any dealing with them whatsoever

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
All those years here and you ask that, why?
If the dealers here can't get it then it doesn't exist.