• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TimeWalker A7753

Melira585

Horology Curious
11/7/17
Hello Folks,

It seems puretime/chazing/intime do not have have MB timewalker chrono's A7753 in stock anymore...

I'm new to this and i'm wondering how often does it happen that a watch stops being made?

Thank you,
A

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Unfortunately they make a limited run and then once supplies are gone that's it. Unless it's a very popular model like a Submariner.

opronnie

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/11/13
So I've been in talks with a dealer through a mutual contact and had given up on the 7753 timewalker but he has sourced it from the factory delivered from China for £280. I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. He is a very reputable dealer though a few groups and he can get it to me so here I go... Will put up pics once recieved if anyone is interested...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

tuananhti

Looking Around
27/7/17
So I've been in talks with a dealer through a mutual contact and had given up on the 7753 timewalker but he has sourced it from the factory delivered from China for £280. I'm gonna pull the trigger on it. He is a very reputable dealer though a few groups and he can get it to me so here I go... Will put up pics once recieved if anyone is interested...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
waiting for review. I want buy 7753 :D

opronnie

INMATE
25/11/13
Ordered from trusted dealer direct to factory.. By passed pure time and it's cheaper...

Sent from the RWI App

opronnie

INMATE
25/11/13
Will post qc pics if anyone wants to see them....

Sent from the RWI App

opronnie

INMATE
25/11/13
So... Got the qc pics... All good... Asked. About date pusher... At 9 as in original 7753... Didn't work... The factory sent my man a very nice 7750 but sadly not the 7753!!!! Anyhow... Gutted to say I told him I didn't want it.!

Sent from the RWI App

Midnightsun

Horology Curious
3/4/18
I am new here however I thought it was forbidden to post QC pictures. Will post some of my own when I get it though. Should be sometime next week assuming all goes well.

Bokthoi

4/9/17
If you’ve accepted the watch you can post the qc pics happily.

Midnightsun

Horology Curious
3/4/18
DSCN3638-XL.jpg
DSCN3639-XL.jpg

Last edited: