Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETA 2836 minute / hour / GMT Hand stopping

Hi Guys
    I need your advise, cause I don’t have any clue what the issue could be.

I am wondering why my GMT with 2836 stops the minute / hour and GMT hand about every 12 hours between 09:00 and 10:00 - but the seconds hand still continues to rotate.
    Once I adjust the time to another hour, everything works well again.

I was wondering first if something gets stuck on the crystal. Not the case. The hands also don’t stop at Lume etc, since I tested everything several times.

Attached you can find a pic of the position where the hands stop. As said - seconds hand still runs.

Do you have any idea what that could be?

Many thanks

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• tripdog
    replied
    Move the GMT hand forward a few hours and see if the problem moves with it or stays at 9:00.

Leave a comment:

• notyourbusinessmate
    replied
    Checked it again. It is not the GMT hand touching the rehaut. Time is also moving forward but very slowly ( about 3 regular hours for 30 minutes on the watch ) if the hands are in that position.

Leave a comment:

• notyourbusinessmate
    replied
    Thank you for the quick response. It actually happens at 09:00 and 21:00... seems to be that area - which is strange.

Attached also a better pic

Leave a comment:

• tripdog
    replied
    Not easy to tell with such a high resolution pic, but the GMT hand looks like it's touching the rehaut.

Is that 09:00 or 21:00 ? date change will start to engage at around 21:00, maybe something misaligned or rubbing in the date change mechanism.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X