• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Hublot Sang Bleu II misting up??

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain

Hi, being new here, not sure where to post this question for help, I have a new sang bleu II but after 48 hrs (I did wear it in the shower thinking it would be OK) it has misted up....not only that, it appears there's a problem with the crown in that, it does doesn't seem to click back home properly after setting the time, its like its missing that final CLICK pushing it in closed and sealed, it also is not easy to get the movement working again, because of this, like after pushing in the crown hard several times, it finally engages the mechanism and starts working, but still the crown does not sit flush to the case, when you look from the back of the watch...I have a sang bleu 1, as a comparison, that crown sits tight to the case and I have no issues with it as far as water proofing is concerned.
What can I do, is there someone who could fix this for me, I think it could be just a bad fitment which is causing these issues, hopefully someone in the EU can help me out? I am in Spain. Thanks.

Last edited:

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Gold on left is SB 1 With tight fitting crown, you can see the SB II on right with a large gap between crown and case

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
https://www.google.com/search?q=dry...droid-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Did the crown and stem issue arise after the water exposure? If so, there could be some minor rust already formed on some keyless parts. Either way, if it isn't working correctly it needs to looked at by someone capable of correcting the issue. Some part(s) may need to be cleaned off or replaced and properly lubed.

I dont ever get any of my reps wet, not even hand washing splash. If doing so, a rep should be tested first for WP.