• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How long does it take MOD to approve watchsmith?

stockwatch

18/10/15
Hello

I was helping my watch smith out to become verified member. Back in January he joined and was ban due to offering service without verified. So mods ask for more enough to get him verified. He provided all the info and they never got back to him.

I also made a ticket and same thing ...

Mods can at least give a reason why the delay..
very disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mathias_J

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
None of your business and you are not helping. Do you think we just approve anyone who applies? Guess what, we don't.
Why is this so important to you I wonder . . .

stockwatch

18/10/15
None of your business and you are not helping. Do you think we just approve anyone who applies? Guess what, we don't.
Why is this so important to you I wonder . . .

This community need good watch smith that’s reliable so I referred him here. He is actually good friend of mine and he wanted to make extra income on side due to COVID he’s work shutdown.
It’s not important to me but just wanted to help the fellow out

Reactions: GottaHave

Dirkjon

Supporter
Certified
15/4/12
USA
This community need good watch smith that’s reliable

Just out of curiosity, are you saying that the trusted horologists here aren't good or reliable? Or, that we need more of them?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
So you dedided to try to name and shame ......

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Ticket was answered weeks ago, both yours and the "watchsmith" one.
"Watchsmith" is banned from Repgeek, so no chance to make it in here (no reliable reference provided, no certifications, etc...)

stockwatch

18/10/15
Just out of curiosity, are you saying that the trusted horologists here aren't good or reliable? Or, that we need more of them?

I am sure they are reliable I never used it. Thought this be nice addon to the list anyway.

stockwatch

18/10/15
Ticket was answered weeks ago, both yours and the "watchsmith" one.
"Watchsmith" is banned from Repgeek, so no chance to make it in here (no reliable reference provided, no certifications, etc...)

I asked him he said he never joined any other forum other then this one.
Reference were from the RWI...
but anyway you guys close the ticket and rejected. No point of discussing this further..