• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Add Glide Lock to Jubillee bracelet

CJS57

7/9/20
Is it possible to add a Sub style Glide Lock Clasp to a Jubillee bracelet on a DateJust 41mm? All VSF parts or ARF or whatever is needed. Need constant micro adjustment of the band size for daily comfort is why. Thanks in advance if anyone has done this.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Interesting, I think it could be done but You’d have to polish the center of the clasp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The last link inside the glidelock (the one that has the tooth that catches the recessed grooves) has an oyster center section, meant to be mated to an oyster link.

Mating a Jubilee link to it would leave an open space in the middle of it, unless you filled that space with a round collar (basically a half link piece).

ZTuYSc.jpg

ZTuj3k.jpg

The other thing you could do is take the easy link apart from the Jubilee and mate its center section to the glidelock last link. The easy link section is not pretty on top, so the bracelet would need to be long enough the keep at least half of the easy link section hidden in the clasp. You would need a bracelet puller tool to separate the easy link center section.

ZTuzyo.jpg

The connection on the opposite end of the clasp would also need a center round collar to fill a gap, one of which is already on a Jubilee with an easy link clasp.

ZTu3wJ.jpg

Last edited: