• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

arf submariner click spring replacement

iamliko22

Horology Curious
23/10/14
Hi I have a arf submariner that I bought that apparently when the paint on the bezel mod was done lost a click spring and was assembled back without it.. Does anyone here know of who could fix this for me? Watch is perfect other than it not being a smooth click on the bezel when it turns. Very irritating.., ANy help would be appreciated... Thanks

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
So these have 3 spring ball/pins and one click pin.

Did you loose the click or one of the ball pins?

If its just a ball/pin... it’s possible to use a mini ball bearing and springs. KJ2020 has info in a thread about it.

I think you can source them thru mcmaster-carr.

If you lost the click, then I think best bet would be to purchase a gen click.

iamliko22

Horology Curious
23/10/14
Thanks for the reply...yes I'm missing the spring/ball pin
I found the site but have no idea which or what to order... To make sure it fits? Any idea? I tried to read through that thread and can't find that size of spring. Of it's not 1.4 mm but 1.32 would that work as far as the od and if the length is 4mm? Thanks

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Toward the end of the thread there are some updated links. You can just set the balls on top of the springs, the balls do not need to have posts on them. The balls should recess a little into the holes so they don't roll around easily. Then just press the bezel on top of the seated balls.

My Molotow Cocktail

ROSUMI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
Thanks for the reply...yes I'm missing the spring/ball pin
I found the site but have no idea which or what to order... To make sure it fits? Any idea? I tried to read through that thread and can't find that size of spring. Of it's not 1.4 mm but 1.32 would that work as far as the od and if the length is 4mm? Thanks
Maybe I should help you.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk