• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF3135 Submariner date black doesn't manually charge

Davidbdn

Looking Around
25/11/20
Hello Guys,
I received my Submariner date from VSF with the vs3135 movement. But the watch is only working when I shake it and doesn't work when I try to wind it manually by unscrewing the crown and wind clockwise.
is this normal ? Or does my movement has a problem (only 5 days since I received it)
I am living in Switzerland, so there is nobody here who would open and check the watch for me.

But the watch works if I shake it and keep it on my wrist, it just doesn't start to work when I wind it manually.

And when I shake it like crazy , trying to charge it fully, and try to fix the right time, when I push back the crown the Watch can suddenly stop working... So I have to shake it again.

I thought this is like the best Replica movement....

Davidbdn

Looking Around
25/11/20
Hello, thanks for your fast answer .
yes indeed i winded it fully 30 to 40 times (as recommended by Andrew from trustytime) but the seconds don't start moving. They only move if additionally to the winding I shake the Watch long enough....
And the watch didn't drop or something, it's all new

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
You can send the watch to me to look at it. I suspect the sliding gear is not moving towards the barrel gear to wind it manually. Send me a pm.

Reactions: Davidbdn