• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Logixa's Works

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Awesome work bro. A gen balance, wow. It's such a good feeling knowing your movement has gen parts. Congrats!

So glad your dial survived. I feel bad I haven't posted a little tutorial about dial shaving but if you ever do another one, I came up with a different technique that uses a custom die and E6000 glue. Nothing touches the front side of the dial.

Post #26

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ng-my-first-mod-on-1655?p=8924712#post8924712

Reactions: Logixa

Lutaito

Supporter
Certified
2/8/19
Looks soo nice all of these surgery pics.
Keep it coming:D

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
So my daughter looks every night when I give her a kiss to sleep, at my watch for the lume. She likes it a lot. I found on Ali a lume kit and thought why not! Let's try and see how it goes, always wanted to do some luming anyway.

I need to practice a lot more haha. This was my first time ever so not that bad aye? I had a lot leftover and found this shitty old insert and applied some of it on there :rofl:

Namella73

Horology Curious
19/8/20
Hi just got my GMT. 2 back and it is super smooth, notice a lot with setting de date and time + winding the watch :)

TJ88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/10/20
Great work mate! Keep up the good stuff!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Are those torque limiters on the screwdrivers ? Chinese copies. ..?

Was looking at them from bergeon but at 230$ per one I think I'll pass especially that rep movemets have not that great finnish to begin with lol

hehe, no not torgue limiters, its drums that give extra grip so that those tight screws become a lot easier. And it helps much better with screwing things tight without overdoing it since you can manage the amount of torgue better than the standard slim screwdriver bodies. I've got them from cousinsuk:
https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/screwdriver-extra-grip-drum

The red tool on the picture is based on a 1k gbp bergeon one. Sorry, bergeon is so overrated expensive on most his stuff :p This one came from aliexpress and its very well build. Heavy as f*ck.. I've only 2 more cups to it so that I wont be having to change cups anymore. It all fits on 1 now

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Modding my own Tudor BB58 by zf
- shaved down the crown tube by 0.2mm
- serviced the whole movement
- replaced a part in the keyless so that it now has 2 crown positions, instead of the standard 3.
- changed bracelet to a rep rolex with a glidelock.

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
Modding my own Tudor BB58 by zf
- replaced a part in the keyless so that it now has 2 crown positions, instead of the standard 3.

Interesting!
What's the reference of the setting lever you installed to replace the original one and where did you find it?