• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Logixa's Works

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
I'll post pictures of my work over here from now. From time to time you can see the things I'm working on :)

Stay tuned!

Big cleanup of my workplace done today, looks much better and ready to go!

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Rare gen Invicta with 18k white gold bezel that had waterdamage. Fully serviced, cleaned the dial, rebrushed

Dial cleaned as much as possible

Brushed the bracelet again

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
So this person comes to me with a gold Rolex. It's a massive 18k "Geneva Rolex". A previous watchmaker who was a absolute mental retard destroyed the watch by fully polishing the whole thing. It seriously looked like a plastic toy watch.

I rebrushed everything the way it should have been.

Gave him some gold plated pushpin for free to complete te all gold looks :)

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Gen Breitling for full service. Found rust underneath the rotor. Serviced it all and it's running now within COSC

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Rep comex. Bezel didn't move anymore and the date wheel needed to be aligned again. Replaced the crown gaskets with better ones, see picture of the rep gasket left and the swiss/Rolex gasket right, much thicker

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Franken datejust that didn't run anymore. After inspection I found out that the shockspring was broken, dwo was loose, hands were touching each other. Fixed it all.
IMG-20190825-203446.jpg
m

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
this one was quite an interesting job. the owner came to me due to having an indices that was loose but I found much more when I opened it. The previous owner had put a bad quality rep crystal of which the magnification was totally wrong and the bezel insert was too dark so i did a sharpie mod. I offered the owner to replace it with a better noob crystal and he took it. When i took off the crystal i found out that the gasket was cut in a really bad way and that there was a caseback gasket used together with glue to hold the crystal.. what a idiot...

some people deserve a high five.... in the face... with a chair...

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
ARF 114300. Owner requested me to clean the watch hands and dial. Upon opening it I discovered a lot of dirt! Advised the owner a full service as it also was running badly

Reactions: gcp42

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
Another watch that came from a "watchmaker". The moron had basically drowned the watch in oils... Full service incoming!

Reactions: gcp42

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Love these threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
so, thats it for now, I wish I still had kept the pictures of all the other watches that I did. I have serviced many many eta/asian 28xx, unitas 69xx, SA/SH 31xx, valjoux 77xx, seagull ST19 and daytonas to this day. These pictures are like 10% of the work that I've done so far :) I hope you guys will enjoy this, I will keep updating this topic with whatever I do in the future