• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gm factory oyster Perpetual Asia Clone 3132 need help with finding a trusted repairing service in UK

kristip

Looking Around
14/6/20
Hi hope everyone is good , this is my first post in regards to my gm factory oyster Perpetual with the 3132 movement. I went to set the time and the pin just slipped and now it just turns freely without letting me move the hands . The seconds hand moves and it all seems fine otherwise than not being able to set it.

Appreciate any one that knows a good watch smith/repair that I can contact in the Uk

Many thanks

Kris

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Sounds like a keyless issue. Send it to a forum watchsmith to reset it. I'd suggest having the movement serviced while it's there.

deadpan

1/6/19
Over the horizon
I have used/ am using both ado213 and 52degrees on here. Both have always been clear & professional with their coms. One tip would be to go and look up what they post/ what work they will/ will not do, and be clear in what you want them to do (even if that’s look at your watch and advise on what fix is req.) they’re both trusted here (which is a big thing).

52’s section is here; https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watchmakers-and-horologists/-52-degrees-horology

I can’t find a section for Ado, but he is contactable by clicking on his username above (PM). 52degrees has an email address in his section (don’t PM him) Send them a message and go from there. There may be other UK based watchsmiths on here, but these are two that I’ve used/ am using.

52degrees

Vendor (Watch Repair UK)
Vendor (Watch Repair)
8/3/20
UK
Thanks deadpan for the recommendation.

Just send me an email Kris and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks.

kristip

Looking Around
14/6/20
Many thanks guys for your time on this I will email 52

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: deadpan