• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello Toronto GTA Repair

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You wanna discuss this please take out a support ticket

Reactions: Oascom

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Taking note of all the people making contact after a Super Moderator said this wasn't authorized. It's situations like this where people then ask for help when things go bad. What the heck is wrong with you people. It's as if you are completely ignorant to everything this forum has provided. Makes me sick to my stomach.

We now have a help desk ticket from the original poster. We can properly evaluate your request and services offered.

Reactions: Tucker

daytona4me

Robert - EOW 19/01/2024
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I recently posted about his work and referred 2 members from here
I told him to join the forum
Good to see him here

We definitely would have appreciated a heads up on this. Some specific instructions could have been given to avoid such a bad first experience. You have been around long enough to know how this would go down if someone showed up offering to take everyone's watch.

ronzhi

Looking Around
23/12/19
I used Yasir before the admins here banned him. He fixed my rep IWC Portugieser Chronograph. It's been working completely fine since his repairs. I'm local, so was able to drop it off at his home. I feel bad that a bit of miscommunication is robbing people of a local rep friendly watchsmith.