Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blankpain View Post
    Two quick questions:
    - I’m located elsewhere in Canada; are you comfortable with shipping to/from there for service? (Not a lot of Canadian watchmakers working on reps)
    - Do you have experience silencing noisy rotors?

Cheers
    Hello

yes I can ship it through canada post no problem.
    which Movement is it that you want rotor work done ?

Comment

It’s a clone of the VC 1120 movement (from the XF Vacheron 2000V ultra thin)

Comment

Originally posted by Blankpain View Post
        It’s a clone of the VC 1120 movement (from the XF Vacheron 2000V ultra thin)
        Dm

Comment

Hey I sill DM you need your service again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yasirkasimi View Post
            I try contacting them but I havent gotten any response back from admin

I am providing service since people on this forum are always looking for watch repair.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
            Bullshit, you have never contacted me. Any further attempts to advertise your services here will result in a ban.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

You wanna discuss this please take out a support ticket

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Taking note of all the people making contact after a Super Moderator said this wasn't authorized. It's situations like this where people then ask for help when things go bad. What the heck is wrong with you people. It's as if you are completely ignorant to everything this forum has provided. Makes me sick to my stomach.

We now have a help desk ticket from the original poster. We can properly evaluate your request and services offered.
                THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Originally posted by stockwatch View Post

I recently posted about his work and referred 2 members from here
                  I told him to join the forum
                  Good to see him here
                  We definitely would have appreciated a heads up on this. Some specific instructions could have been given to avoid such a bad first experience. You have been around long enough to know how this would go down if someone showed up offering to take everyone's watch.
                  THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Hey guys, is this watch smith has been very fried?

Comment

Working...
                    X