• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toronto watch repair

stockwatch

18/10/15
Hello

I have had few replica now with all type of movement and I had few problem down the road. I was looking for a local watch smith and ended up finding this person who was willing to work on the rep watches. He does have full time job through company which repairs watches. Very nice person and reasonable price for repair cost was around $70. Lives in Oshawa area but works in markham/STC so you can drop it or ship it to him

Worked on 2836 movement for balance wheel
3186 hour hand was getting stuck pass 9.

Working on Daytona 4130 right now. 3 o’clock sub dial hand is off-center

If any one in Toronto or outside Canada looking for watchsmith please PM and I can pass the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SonnyM5

Horology Curious
11/5/20
Toronto, Canada
I was just looking around for someone to do mods and service locally, and the other shop that was recommended was W.J downtown. Have you had any experience with them? I'm interested in how your watch smith compares to a shop like WJ, as pricing seems better for yours.

I'm looking to get a 3235 DW overlayed on a 2824 DJ41, so I'd be interested in contacting your watchsmith, since I live in Toronto as well.

Last edited:

stockwatch

18/10/15
I was just looking around for someone to do mods and service locally, and the other shop that was recommended was W.J downtown. Have you had any experience with them? I'm interested in how your watch smith compares to a shop like WJ, as pricing seems better for yours.

I'm looking to get a 3235 DW overlayed on a 2824 DJ41, so I'd be interested in contacting your watchsmith, since I live in Toronto as well.

Hey I dm you
You could message him

Reactions: TacticalFluke

stockwatch

18/10/15
I can ask mod to add him to list for repair in canada or Toronto

stockwatch

18/10/15
Recently got my hulk and datejust serviced because there was issue [mention]Yasirkasimi [/mention]

5595bc5a7dab107024c3e01bf8544873.jpg

f754bf6bbe5924e3b2582d03e72fdd37.jpg

101640ad53f22c25ea6089c8198a78a7.jpg

TacticalFluke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/23
Toronto, Canada
Hey I dm you
You could message him

Hey could you please DM me your contact as well to service a Rolex Submariner, the crown falls off now and doesn’t screw in place anymore. I would love to revive this piece. I’m in the Toronto area as well.

Thank you 🙏

Seacol

Horology Curious
6/3/24
Hey could you please DM me your contact as well to service a Rolex Submariner, the crown falls off now and doesn’t screw in place anymore. I would love to revive this piece. I’m in the Toronto area as well.

Thank you 🙏
Did you find a good watchmaker? I’m looking. Thanks brother!