• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advise needed

brokeAF

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/20
So. Cal
This is from a rep 116610 LN.
I do not know what version this is but the stem broke and I was wondering if anyone can please help me fix this. I could try to do it with your advise or if someone can help me fix this. I am located in Southern California.
7f5b39c04c9524bce673a7a348c44881.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
is this the one i have or this is a direct fit replacement for mine? THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It's a replacement. You can just take the stem out of the new one and swap your crown onto it if your movement is still working. Grip your broken stem gently with some pliers or vice grips and pull while pushing the stem release button down to get it out.

Reactions: Oascom and brokeAF

brokeAF

22/5/20
So. Cal
It's a replacement. You can just take the stem out of the new one and swap your crown onto it if your movement is still working. Grip your broken stem gently with some pliers or vice grips and pull while pushing the stem release button down to get it out.
thanks to you and oascom!
i am getting kinda confident to break it down and build my very first watch.
as i read through this numerous posts, i can sort-of imagine what things i need/want for my project.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk