• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Australian watchmaker, rep friendly!

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
hi guys, have my brotha in australia in the nsw, near sydney, and for any problems i would suggest to him a watchmaker for rep...do you know someone of reliable???

Schuintt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/18
I used Marrickville recently (he's in Sydney) to swap a crystal and bezel insert on a Noob sub. He did a pretty good job. Easy to deal with, not expensive. Would recommend. I'll definitely go back to him if/when the watch has any problems.

Reactions: yachtmasterii

Makalima1229

Horology Curious
18/12/18
Hi everyone! Any recommendations here in Brisbane for a Tag and IWC watch. Bezel not catching on for the IWC and noise when the second hand is moving and general work for the Tag. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Etretic

2/1/17
Australia
Just wanted to vouch for BLK.W.EXPRESS , recently serviced my Nautilus and fixed up a few things on my Royal Oak. Great guy, very reasonable price, and great communication.

Reactions: RobLive7

Justcurious321

4/11/18
BLK.W.EXPRESS

Don’t know if anyone has had luck yet finding someone in Melbourne who is rep friendly? Otherwise might have to see if Ray can service a Noob superclone 4130 movement.

Rossi70

Known Member
Supporter
14/3/19
I express posted my watch from WA to Ray BLK.W.EXPRESS
Well worth spending the $11.55 cost to send it to him. Does a great job, reliable and good communication. Just sent my second one to him.
Just send him a pm from here & you'll get a reply

Reactions: Justcurious321

MrBeasy

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/2/16
^ yeah Ray is good. he has done a few things for me in the past - trust him enough now to ask him to build a superfranken for me. Great to have someone on this side of the world...

dicat1010

5/12/18
I express posted my watch from WA to Ray BLK.W.EXPRESS
Well worth spending the $11.55 cost to send it to him. Does a great job, reliable and good communication. Just sent my second one to him.
Just send him a pm from here & you'll get a reply

This has been my experience as well. Just received my second job back him from today, great as usual. Thanks BLK.W.EXPRESS

Justcurious321

4/11/18
Out of curiosity did you guys post with insurance? Wouldn’t be the first time Aus Post has lost something and definitely won’t be the last but wondering if it’s worthwhile/necessary.
Rossi70 MrBeasy dicat1010

linklocker

Horology Curious
29/7/19
Hi guys, I'm looking for a Sydney based watchmaker, I tried to PM marrickville since he is pretty close to where I'm located but no reply so far, any other ways to contact him? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk