Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Australian watchmaker, rep friendly!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last I heard @marrickville wasnt doing A7750's, just the 28XX clones.

Comment

Marrickville just installed a heap of gen parts on my TCv6 LV plus a general service.

Pretty sure he works on everything. Top grade work, highly recommended.

Comment

Looking forward to sending my rep to [MENTION=28362]marrickville[/MENTION] once it comes!

Comment

I'm also in Melbourne looking for a Rep friendly to fix a 7750 chrono that is jamming up .. anyone ?

Comment

Forget about the Hornsby option.
            Left a 2824-2 with him for a service , first time I picked it up it wouldn't work and after I picked it up 2 weeks later it now gains about an hour a day!
            Cost $180! plus whatever its going to cost to fix whatever it is that he has done.
            I smelt a rat when he was very non specific when I asked exactly what he had done. The place looked dirty and disorganised, I was initially shocked this guy was a watchsmith.
            Should have trusted my gut instinct.

Comment

A shoutout to [MENTION=28362]marrickville[/MENTION] for his work on my speedy pro 2013 limited edition. He swapped the movement into a different case, transferred the bezel insert and installed a gen crystal. He was an absolute professional, excellent communicator and showed excellent worksmanship. I shipped the watch from Melbourne and had it back in hand about 10 days later (over the Easter long weekend mind you). The standard of work was outstanding and his pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him and won't hesitate to use him again in the future.

As an aside, Ekselman in Melbourne CBD are a bunch of muppets and I cannot discourage you from using them strongly enough. They took the very same watch for 4 weeks, claimed they couldn't do anything to fix it, but managed to get dust on the dial. When questioned, they insisted they hadn't even opened the caseback. In which case, I don't know how they knew they couldn't fix the watch. Muppets.
              My collection | Who has the best sub? A guide for noobs | List of TDs contact info

Comment

A big big plus to [MENTION=28362]marrickville[/MENTION] (Rob) for his services.

Worked on my CrPO and sent back to me within 2 weeks. Also helped me with other issues and questions I have with my other reps.

Excellent communication with QC pics along the way. Very reasonable priced too for such quality service and professionalism.

Highly recommended and he will definitely be my go to person for any future reps to be serviced/worked on.

Sent from my iPhone v6 using my fat fingers
                Current Collection: PAM028 | PAM318 | Omega CrPO | IWC Portugieser 5001 | JLC Reverso Tribute to 1931 | Rolex GMT-Master IIC | Rolex Yacht-Master 16622 |

Wish list: Sub-C 116610 LV (Hulk) | Cartier Santos 100 (Mid-Size) | Cartier Tank MC | PM me here

Comment

Alright guys. Dropped off my Seamaster with Miyota to be serviced by the mob in Brisbane - (Leonard St)
                  Don't bother - I explained to them that the movement was a non-genuine Miyota and then I received a call from them after 2 days saying sorry you watch is a copy and thus we can not service it. WTF?!?! All it needed was a Keyless works - Maybe the girl wasn't listening. I'm unsure where else to go now; I'll try some other watch repairers and get back to you al'
                  Kids! When commenting on views of others, consider this! From Snow White's perspective the old peddler woman was totally legit. She gave her an apple and told her to make a wish. Next thing she knows, the Prince is there to take her "away" and she is surrounded by her friends rejoicing

Comment

Had two watches recently serviced by [MENTION=28362]marrickville[/MENTION]- a 2824 and a 6497 movement.

He did a great job and both now working perfectly. QC pics were cool

Would recommend for anyone needing any work done

Incidentally George Yoon has retired- I called him the other day and confirmed this with him. Rob (marrickville) does better work anyway

Comment

Any recommendation for A7750 service in Sydney?

Comment

Hey fellow Aussies...
                        I've used Ray Drummond in Nth Sydney he's a third gen watchmaker great bloke and can work on any movement, no dramas with reps at all..

He's semi retired and only works Wednesday from Giro jewellers..

Giro's Jewellery
                        Jewellery Stores - North Sydney, NSW

Level 1 155-167 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060

Comment

I sent two watches to @marrickville a week ago and got them back today. One of them was not keeping time and the other one had some rotor issue.
                          He fixed both of them well. So happy!!!

Comment

I was fortunate to have [MENTION=28362]marrickville[/MENTION] service my LMPO after the rotor came off.

I really appreciated his pictoral updates re: the progress with my watch. Was all up a 5 day turnaround, and I received the watch in better shape than when I'd got it from the TD.

Very professional, very skilled and very prompt with his communication. Will not hesitate to ask for Marrickville's help again in future, and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for somebody to service a rep.

Comment

Hi boys fellow Australian here I have been wanting to perches I good quality rep locally instead of over seas! Can anyone point me in the right direction or hook me up with a link or something?

Cheers fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Julskee, post: 2989795
                                Hi boys fellow Australian here I have been wanting to perches I good quality rep locally instead of over seas! Can anyone point me in the right direction or hook me up with a link or something?

Cheers fellas
                                Why locally and why ask in this thread?
                                Trevor has a limited amount of stock in AU: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ay-delivery***

************************************************** ********
                                People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                                ************************************************** *************
                                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                                ************************************************** ********
                                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                                X