• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Australian watchmaker, rep friendly!

chowychow

Known Member
25/7/16
Anyone have any good contact for a Sydney watchmaker? I need to repair my Sub :( Tried to contact Marrickville but there has been no reply.

chok0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/14
I'm looking for a rep friendly watchmaker from vic melbourne as well or any where else in Australia is fine.

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
PM marrickville.

Have had lots of work done over the years, he is in Melbourne. Can source some parts as well. Very reliable.

CrackShotDave

11/11/15
I'm looking for someone reliable in Perth Australia. I will go and see Kong and Canningvale markets but i wondered if there was anyone else around Perth???

Thanks in advance

Peace.

Tudorflake

13/11/16
Just had a Tudor snowflake project watch with an old ETA movement serviced by Marrickville recently. He did a great job updating me with the progress of the movement service with a new stem plus new crown and tube installation. All for a very fair price and at good turn around speed. Big thumbs up.
There was a little hick up along the way as It took the Australian Postal service nearly 2 weeks to deliver a small parcel from Melb to him :bang: , bouncing around different depot. A forum asset and i will use him again in the future.

wantwatches

18/8/07
My 5 reps need some work on them

I am looking for a Sydney based rep repair watchmaker

1 x Omega Seamasters Planet Ocean (broken band)

1 x Omega Seamasters Planet Ocean (1 lost hour marker)

1 x Omega Seamaster chrono (crown wheel issues)

1 x Rolex oyster explorer (broken band)

1 x cartier (needs battery)

E5RA

26/4/17
User Marrickville.

My 5 reps need some work on them

I am looking for a Sydney based rep repair watchmaker

1 x Omega Seamasters Planet Ocean (broken band)

1 x Omega Seamasters Planet Ocean (1 lost hour marker)

1 x Omega Seamaster chrono (crown wheel issues)

1 x Rolex oyster explorer (broken band)

1 x cartier (needs battery)

flyingMD

Known Member
3/5/16
Marrickville is good.
He looked after 3-4 of my watches. Lucky that he is around :)

dharuma

Horology Curious
11/11/15
I'd also like to give a thumbs up for Marrickville, nice guy and great service.

Huy

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/17
Is @marrickville still around? If not any watch smiths in Sydney who would be able to replace/fix a broken stem for a seagull st19 movement?

chimp_king13

Known Member
5/5/17
I've gone around to a few watchsmiths in the CBD in Melbourne and they have either told me they won't work on them cos they 'can get parts for replica watches' or that 'it's not worth your money servicing and doing waterproofing on them' .... hunt continues for a local bricks and mortar rep friendly watchsmith.