• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Australian watchmaker, rep friendly!

Rovin

Renowned Member
27/6/10
Howdy folks,

Just had an A2824-2 (Omega) serviced and am now having an A2836-2 (Rolex) done.

The price?

$120!

Although that's with me giving him a movement removed from the case.

But he's rep friendly and an option for Aussies!!
He's happy to do 'bolt on' mods and servicing, but not keen on luming or major modding. Only because of the time it takes and finding that most folks don't like hourly rates. But hey, call and talk to him - he's a nice guy.

David Keirs from Denel Jewellers
1st Floor 12 Florence St, Hornsby NSW 2077

UPDATE:

Well folks. It's amazing what a bit of time will do. I can't recommend this jeweller anymore. Work has become sloppy and having to be done twice.
The final straw, and the most recent was all brand new, sealed packet, genuine Omega parts to build a SHOM.
After they have assembled these new parts, I now have a dented $1,100 case, damaged $280 dial and misaligned hands.

When I complained, I was treated like crap and told the parts (brand new and in sealed packs from Omega) were already damaged.
I'd look elsewhere for any work needing to be done.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Moved and made sticky.

moloney

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/3/10
Jolly good show 'ol chap

I'm nominating you as Australian of the Year

• Haha
Reactions: mcboom

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
That's it! I'm leaving the U.S. and moving to Austrailia.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Anyone used him recently? When i called him he seemed like he didnt want to service too many reps and gave me a rediculous price. I have a few A7750s I would like to give the full treatment.

Also an indicative price for A7750 movement service would be good.

ck6459

11/9/10
Howdy folks,

Just had an A2824-2 (Omega) serviced and am now having an A2836-2 (Rolex) done.

The price?

$120!

Although that's with me giving him a movement removed from the case.

But he's rep friendly and an option for Aussies!!
He's happy to do 'bolt on' mods and servicing, but not keen on luming or major modding. Only because of the time it takes and finding that most folks don't like hourly rates. But hey, call and talk to him - he's a nice guy.

David Keirs from Denel Jewellers
1st Floor 12 Florence St, Hornsby NSW 2077
(02) 9476 1408
$120 for both watches or each one? It does sound promising.

ducatiboy

Looking Around
23/5/12
great will need to pop in when I'm up there next (which could be a while as I live inner west Sydney) - my BR01-93...

Yawn

Known Member
12/11/12
any1 tried him recently? i might have few watches for him.

jakeslatnesky

31/7/10
Outstanding. In Sydney and willing to drive 40 minutes for someone reliable. Thanks so much! (Or I'll just mail him my watch).

Petblo

Horology Curious
24/12/12
Any good rep friendly watch repair in Stockholm Sweden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

tanknz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/12
I've got a Sellita SW200-1 that needs servicing. I'm going to call him tomorrow when they should be open after the Easter break and see if he'll service it. Firstly if I can send him the whole rep, or if he wants the movement removed. I'll post back here as soon as I find out.

hottunaz

Known Member
5/10/09
I've got a Sellita SW200-1 that needs servicing. I'm going to call him tomorrow when they should be open after the Easter break and see if he'll service it. Firstly if I can send him the whole rep, or if he wants the movement removed. I'll post back here as soon as I find out.

Any updates?

justudor

18/1/13
Someone on rep geek has put me on to a friendly gentlemen called George Yoon. He is on 250 Pitt street. And is servicing my JLC NSD as we speak (well, maybe not right now) but you know what I mean.
The place is messy and all you smell is the moccona coffee. It's like one of those restaurants that isn't dressed up, but serves good food.

Member from rep geek has been going there for a certain period already.

I like him so far

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2