• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Combining Noob and ARF Daytona

Razend

Known Member
2/7/19
Hello everyone

I was looking to combine the two watches from the title in to one good watch. Using the Noob as a base and then use the ARF bracelet and dial, maybe the bezel but I'm thinking of getting a CF bezel.

So I think at this point it's better to purchase the watches instead of sourcing the parts.

What boils down to my actual question, is there someone that offers this service as a whole or is it best for me to purchase the watches and send them to a watch smith?

My credit cards always get blocked when I try to use TD's such as puretime, that's why I buy all my watches from Bk or M2M sales. So it would be nice if I could use Paypal (gift) or just bank transfer.

Thanks!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You won't be able to buy parts separately for this project from a TD - and no one is going to be selling the parts you want M2M because everyone else has the same aim for their projects. You'll need to buy both (try JTime) and send them to a watchsmith who can combine them into one great watch and one very good one. Or, wait until the individual watches come up for sale M2M, which they do every so often.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Generally speaking, modders are not going to source parts for you. You need to supply a modder with everything needed to complete your project other than small parts he's confirmed he can provide (gaskets, o rings, etc).

I've never succeeded in using a credit card at PT either and have tried several different ones. Many TDs will take PP from established customers / forum members based on time since joined and # of posts, etc. Others will take Western Union or Zelle, you just need to keep trying.