• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please Help. Both subs stopped working.

Kville1983

Looking Around
16/10/18
Both of my subs (noob V9 3135, VRF max hulk 3135) are dead. Sent them to Daniel (member on this forum) and he said he can’t fix them. What are my options here?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
You can buy new movements on ebay if you don't want to try another forum watchmaker

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The SA movement probably willl have to be replaced with an SH or VRF movement, as there's not much in it that's repairable (The only ready source of parts for those are other dead movements) . The VRF, odds are it's fixable. I would recommend sending it to someone who is very knowledgeable in those movements such as Tickleshoes , misiekped , etc depending on your location.

Reactions: Kville1983

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
The SA movement probably willl have to be replaced with an SH or VRF movement, as there's not much in it that's repairable (The only ready source of parts for those are other dead movements) . The VRF, odds are it's fixable. I would recommend sending it to someone who is very knowledgeable in those movements such as Tickleshoes , misiekped , etc depending on your location.

I would def have misiekped have a look at them. He knows those movements like the back of his hand. If he can’t fix it, it can’t be fixed imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk