• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full service for 40 euros???

tony5haw2013

10/8/19
malta
So, i called around my local watchsmiths and a local guy responded to an email saying he is prepared to service my VR3135, i asked for price and was told 40 euros providing it needs no parts, is it just me or is this far too good to be true?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
So, i called around my local watchsmiths and a local guy responded to an email saying he is prepared to service my VR3135, i asked for price and was told 40 euros providing it needs no parts, is it just me or is this far too good to be true?

yes..... I will work on it for 38 euros but you would regret it.... But I would do it!

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

Perhaps he is willing to do it for a low price because he's not yet had one on his workbench? Doubtful, but the only one I can come up with. Otherwise it's not a full service he's planning on doing.

Reactions: cpd2186

Domisus

Renowned Member
28/3/18
Austria
Perhaps he is willing to do it for a low price because he's not yet had one on his workbench? Doubtful, but the only one I can come up with. Otherwise it's not a full service he's planning on doing.
Not sure who he this watchsmith is, maybe he is doing it without invoice(so no tax paying). Maybe he is really doing a service for the low price because he is curious.
You could timegraph it at another dealer, let it service and then let it timegraph again and check if there is any difference. Just my 2 cents.
I would risk it if you are planning on buying reps in the future

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk