• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fitting and replacing spare parts GMT 2

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Hello friends.

I need your professional help.

I have GMT 2 (not something very high quality) that I bought with movement that turned out to be improper. I asked here in the forum I was told that the mechanism is DG3804b. Anyway, the seller sent me a new one. During assembly, I broke the handle of the seconds. I asked where to buy parts and referred me to Rafflesdials.com. I sent them a message to find out about deliveries but some days they did not answer me. Anyway, I was thinking of buying from ali express now (because it's easier to buy there) and I need some advice.

1. Do you know any other sites that sell parts?

2. Is it possible to buy the handle of seconds only?

3. I've seen many sellers who have a set of 3 handles but I have 4 handles. They told me you could buy the fourth one separately. It's not my problem because I only need the handle of the seconds, but my question is whether a set of 3 will fit me into a watch that works with 4 handles?

4. There are DG3804 and DG3804B What's the difference? Or is there a difference?

5. Some of the sellers say it fits Mingzhu. What is? Some sellers referred me to models 2813 8215 8205 What are those models and is it another name for DG3804?

The first post where you helped me is:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...1018-gmt-master-ii-movement-replacement/page2

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
even though it's a simple $ 100 watch. I thought maybe start to improve the watch. Is it possible to find a set of quality dials + dials that fit? How can I know what's right for me? (I want to replace my dial with crooked signs and also no glow in the dark) Thank you

ploni1

Known Member
11/10/19
Thank you for the response. I found some good sellers on eBay, now I just need to know what's right for me. One seller (who understands very well) told me the handle of the 2813 seconds does not match its length to the 3804B model, I didn't exactly understand it, but it seems to me that it's just hard to get specific parts of the 3804B? Can I help find a 100% suitable set?