Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

Will a Noob bezel fit a gen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will a Noob bezel fit a gen?

Hello!

I have a gen sub, and want to switch up the looks a bit. Does a bezel from a noob fit the gen case? I was thinking on the V8 two tone noob bezel. Is there any way to source these bezels? Not thinking of just the insert, the whole steel ring as well.

You can ask a TD, I've never tried to source just bezel assy. You can source a caseset, which is everything but movement/dial/hands. However AFAIK Noob is still not selling parts since its recent "reorganization shutdown" aka raid.
    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

Comment

I don't see why not. A noob will accept a complete genuine bezel assembly, so no reason to think otherwise wouldn't work.

My wish list:
      Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Thanks! Jtime will sell me just the bezel and insert, so I'll try that!

Comment

Just buy the rep - why do you play around with your gen

Comment

when I asked about gen fitting Noob the opinions where that it wouldnt fit flush
            Current Rep Collection: TC V6 Sub | Rolex Explorer II White | Rolex Ceramic Sub | Rolex Submariner 1680 Red | Rolex SeaDweller | Rolex Deepsea | Rolex DRSD | Omega PO 42mm | Omega CRPO 45mm | Omega LMPO | Omega Moonwatch | PAM111 | Breitling SO Abyss 44 X2 | Lambo | Armani Ceramic | Various cheepies!
            Wanted: Omega Speedmaster moony|Breitling SO Abyss 44+42

Comment

Working...
            X