• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

williamsshannon107

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
9/12/19
I sent my 116610LV ARF V3 SA3135 (pictured above) to oascom last week for waterproofing, movement cleaning, GEN DW install, and spring pin install. Pat is AMAZING! He was great at communicating and keeping me informed. I echo the other clients in that he is professional, super efficient, and professional. I am placing another order when the factories are churning again and will be sending my watch directly to Pat for the same service.

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I sent my 116610LV ARF V3 SA3135 (pictured above) to oascom last week for waterproofing, movement cleaning, GEN DW install, and spring pin install. Pat is AMAZING! He was great at communicating and keeping me informed. I echo the other clients in that he is professional, super efficient, and professional. I am placing another order when the factories are churning again and will be sending my watch directly to Pat for the same service.

Thanks mate ! Appreciate it :)

rynodigital

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/17
Had my ARF 116610LN V2 Serviced by oascom recently and I cannot speak highly enough about his quality of work. He went above and beyond to fix underlying issues i had with my movement and Bezel assembly. He even cleaned my bracelet!

13/10 would use again!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Had my ARF 116610LN V2 Serviced by oascom recently and I cannot speak highly enough about his quality of work. He went above and beyond to fix underlying issues i had with my movement and Bezel assembly. He even cleaned my bracelet!

13/10 would use again!

Thanks mate ! Enjoy!

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
ha! I have the exact same setup of documents, in plastic and binders....thought you were in my basement at my watch station...