• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
As always, these pictures are fantastic. Thank you for sharing how your work is done, or the process. Not many watchmakers do this. It's extremely informative and fascinating for us mon-watchmakers. It is truly appreciated! :)

Also, that's a great new logo you have for your profile. Business logo? :D

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Hehe thanks, yeah I thought it would be cool to have something new here to match my nick name ;)

Btw your crown should be here tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18
Interested in the package Sir oascom . Would be nice to be able to work on my watches instead of shipping them off even for a simple insert change, tight bezel, or a crown coming off (these are actually what I have right now - so 3 watches unused because of minor issues - well except for the one with the crown coming off).

P.S. please expect a PM on how to use them lol

Cheers.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
Hi Sir oascom! Take a bow! Your gifting a lucky member is a noble gesture!

I am hoping you would pick me to be the lucky recipient of your generosity! I am trying to learn basic watchmaking skills since where I am in Southeast Asia, there a no decent modders/watchmakers.

If I get picked, you can mail the goodies to my daughter in NYC as she’s coming home for a visit this Q4 2020.

Again, win or not, I thank you for your generosity to this awesome community. Do take a bow!

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Pat is an absolute watchmaking zaddy. He double-teamed these two beauties and went through hell to have my Omega's gen crown put in after the rep one came with a broken thread.

Top class service and communication. We should have a tip jar for you for beer ;) Cheers!!
77a0caeb7bd14328e9cd83ce698c3c81.jpg

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Pat is an absolute watchmaking zaddy. He double-teamed these two beauties and went through hell to have my Omega's gen crown put in after the rep one came with a broken thread.

Top class service and communication. We should have a tip jar for you for beer ;) Cheers!!
77a0caeb7bd14328e9cd83ce698c3c81.jpg

Thanks mate ! I like beer ! Actually I like it a lot.... But my lady don't like my beer belly :(