• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

Gaspasser

Horology Curious
24/2/19
From all the great reviews here, I decided to send Pat my 16710 Pepsi to be serviced and waterproof plus the issue I was having with the GMT hand. It was delivered to him this morning. He serviced it today and it’s ready to be shipped back tomorrow. This is lightning quick service folks and he sent me pics of all the work. I appreciate the work. Will be sending my other 3 watches to him for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slumeet

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Odd, well just sent another one. If you don't receive it do you mind shooting me a message to get a thread going?

Savage Alpaca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/19
Easily the fastest turn around I have ever seen for service. That was my explorer serviced, and he did some custom work on a seiko for me. VERY fast turn around, and also extremely honest and a great communicator. Earned my business on any future watch projects I have.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Easily the fastest turn around I have ever seen for service. That was my explorer serviced, and he did some custom work on a seiko for me. VERY fast turn around, and also extremely honest and a great communicator. Earned my business on any future watch projects I have.

Thanks mate :) appreciate it

Savage Alpaca

11/11/19
Cant sing your praise loud enough bud, The local guy I use for my beater watches is a 4 week minimum wait. Your turn around was exactly 2 days lol

Lefty26

22/3/10
just got my DJ back... still shocked at the turnaround time...SUPER quick, and from the moment he received it, texted me with updates and answered all my questions. cant recommend him enough... ive had awful experiences in the past... but this was a pleasure... Feels good to know i have found a trustworthy repairman!