• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Let me just say Pat was so accommodating to all my questions and concerns, and the response was very considerate and thoughtful. I am so glad I sent my Omega and IWC to troubleshoot issues with them. Although the problems couldn't be resolved the watches were tended to with great care and shipped back speedily.

I can't wait to work with him on future projects! I would recommend Pat to anyone who would love a watchmaker that's responsive and caring.

I just sourced an IWC dial from Puretime and will be sending it to Pat to replace a bad 5008-07 dial. Cheers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Let me just say Pat was so accommodating to all my questions and concerns, and the response was very considerate and thoughtful. I am so glad I sent my Omega and IWC to troubleshoot issues with them. Although the problems couldn't be resolved the watches were tended to with great care and shipped back speedily.

I can't wait to work with him on future projects! I would recommend Pat to anyone who would love a watchmaker that's responsive and caring.

I just sourced an IWC dial from Puretime and will be sending it to Pat to replace a bad 5008-07 dial. Cheers.

Thank you mate , really appreciate your feedback. I'll talk to you soon about the IWC.

Thanks

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I like the movements at 0s/d

I believe this was my baby. I have been anticipating this build for so long and this was not an easy project. And I am not easy to deal with. In fact, I kept expecting oascom to say "ya know what? This watch sucks, you suck. I don't need these headaches. Go farg yourself." but he didn't. He just kept plugging away like a true professional.

I was just telling him that I knew the hulk was expected to be delivered back to me on Saturday and I was out in the morning. All I could think about was getting back so I could finally have my hulk in hand. He did a lot of work... Like A LOT... I mean I can't emphasize enough how much he did and it's a great job. While we were doing this I was thinking "if he decides to charge by the hour I'm going to be fvcked" but it was extremely reasonable. Like shockingly.

If anyone wants their watches to last, have them serviced. If you need someone for service, you can use Pat with confidence, knowing it will be done right.

See for yourself.
0403beb2772ac3ccfd6810e15b7b3af9.jpg
15cb1d96304876b4ef3af43682ef3b80.jpg
ea49597a4e8d53b14020e4995f1e81ed.jpg
0e9ed69375bcd907c20525cd361dd36d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I selected the wrong Pic to quote. My hulk was in the one above the one I quoted.

Last edited:

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I believe this was my baby. I have been anticipating this build for so long and this was not an easy project. And I am not easy to deal with. In fact, I kept expecting oascom to say "ya know what? This watch sucks, you suck. I don't need these headaches. Go farg yourself." but he didn't. He just kept plugging away like a true professional.

I was just telling him that I knew the hulk was expected to be delivered back to me on Saturday and I was out in the morning. All I could think about was getting back so I could finally have my hulk in hand. He did a lot of work... Like A LOT... I mean I can't emphasize enough how much he did and it's a great job. While we were doing this I was thinking "if he decides to charge by the hour I'm going to be fvcked" but it was extremely reasonable. Like shockingly.

If anyone wants their watches to last, have them serviced. If you need someone for service, you can use Pat with confidence, knowing it will be done right.

See for yourself.
0403beb2772ac3ccfd6810e15b7b3af9.jpg
15cb1d96304876b4ef3af43682ef3b80.jpg
ea49597a4e8d53b14020e4995f1e81ed.jpg
0e9ed69375bcd907c20525cd361dd36d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I selected the wrong Pic to quote. My hulk was in the one above the one I quoted.

Enjoy mate ,

And thank you :) haha your comment make me laugh a little :)

Cheers

JayDerps

Horology Curious
10/8/19
I sent my ARF SH3135V2 to oascom , he worked quick, was up front about everything. Now my date switches are smooth, winding is smoother, and watch went from losing several minutes a day to being accurate. Would highly recommend.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I sent my ARF SH3135V2 to oascom , he worked quick, was up front about everything. Now my date switches are smooth, winding is smoother, and watch went from losing several minutes a day to being accurate. Would highly recommend.

Thank you, really appreciate your feedback.

If you need anything please let me know.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I actually think this is awesome. I've never seen a watchmaker so transparent and open about his work! Most of us wonder what happens in the laboratory. Thank, Pat!

Reactions: Hazing and Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I actually think this is awesome. I've never seen a watchmaker so transparent and open about his work! Most of us wonder what happens in the laboratory. Thank, Pat!

Thanks mate, trying my best. It's a hobby after all. I enjoy it. And if people are happy I'm happy. It's nice Im able to help :)

Please don't call me a watchmaker as I'm not even close to some pros here hehe

Cheers mate

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Sent oascom my dead DSSD (2824 movement) and in just a couple of days it was fully repaired, serviced, cleaned up and back on my wrist. So happy to have one of my daily pieces back and running perfectly! Thanks so much.

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Sent oascom my dead DSSD (2824 movement) and in just a couple of days it was fully repaired, serviced, cleaned up and back on my wrist. So happy to have one of my daily pieces back and running perfectly! Thanks so much.

Thanks mate, enjoy !