• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

Mr_Jon

Horology Curious
30/9/19
oascom received the watch. Looks perfect. You did an awesome job. Glad I finally found someone nearby.

For those that need any service done to their watch in the US, this is your guy. Extremely professional, excellent communication and very fast turn around time.

Wont be the last time! Thanks!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
oascom received the watch. Looks perfect. You did an awesome job. Glad I finally found someone nearby.

For those that need any service done to their watch in the US, this is your guy. Extremely professional, excellent communication and very fast turn around time.

Wont be the last time! Thanks!

Thanks mate appreciate it

Watchfanatic531

Horology Curious
12/10/19
I just sent my brand new Deepsea sea-dweller SH3135 to oascom for servicing! Excited for the final results and future proofing the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Applicator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Just sent over a watch to Patrick. This is going to be my very first rep service so I'll definitely post a service review once I get it back. He is amazing at communicating the whole time answering all my questions and concerns. I'm already a happy customer and I haven't even gotten my watch back yet.