• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
It's finally here, my brand new top of the line swiss waterproof testing machine :)

Now i can easily test all yours watches all the way up to 10Bars and have a very nice printout to provide for customers.

PM me if you need to test your watch ! :)

www.watchmakerusa.com
I was wondering when you would finally get a proof master! Congratulations! Should make things much much faster and easier for you.

Will this be an increase in pricing for waterproofing?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oascom

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
No, it's still 30$ when serviced and 50$ if standalone :)
Champion, my friend. All the best to you, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching your journey since Dec 2019. And I enjoy it still. Thank you for everything you do. Keep up the fantastic work!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Oascom

Marv1nn

14/2/11
Just got my Rolex Datejust fresh from service, and I have to say- this has been the best interaction I’ve ever had with a watchsmith. Outstanding communication, exceptional return packaging that included a microfiber cloth & a lens cleaner. Highly recommended and I will be using this service much more in the future!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Just got my Rolex Datejust fresh from service, and I have to say- this has been the best interaction I’ve ever had with a watchsmith. Outstanding communication, exceptional return packaging that included a microfiber cloth & a lens cleaner. Highly recommended and I will be using this service much more in the future!

Thanks buddy :)

Reactions: kennygconspiracy