• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

tom_c

Horology Curious
10/12/19
Big thanks to Pat who recently repaired my Sea Dweller after the original movement failed just after 2 months from the TD. We ended up replacing the entire movement and went ahead with a full service as well. Pat is incredibly professional and communication throughout the process was fantastic.

Shoutout to [mention]mclarendude [/mention]for the recommendation to [mention]oascom [/mention]

I’m looking forward to picking up future reps and immediately getting it into Pat’s hands for a much needed service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Big thanks to Pat who recently repaired my Sea Dweller after the original movement failed just after 2 months from the TD. We ended up replacing the entire movement and went ahead with a full service as well. Pat is incredibly professional and communication throughout the process was fantastic.

Shoutout to [mention]mclarendude [/mention]for the recommendation to [mention]oascom [/mention]

I’m looking forward to picking up future reps and immediately getting it into Pat’s hands for a much needed service!

Thanks mate! Appreciate it, enjoy :)

mike_hk2ksk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/19
I've received my ZZF sub no date from Pat - serviced and pressure tested. Pat even removed some of the (unused) calendar mechanism for higher reliability. Mine is a 2836 variant. Greta job all around - thanks.

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I've received my ZZF sub no date from Pat - serviced and pressure tested. Pat even removed some of the (unused) calendar mechanism for higher reliability. Mine is a 2836 variant. Greta job all around - thanks.

You very welcome :)

Thanks

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
How do new watches get dirty movements!?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This one was actually "serviced" by someone. It's not new.

The "watchmaker" that did previous work just plain lied to my customer and he didn't touch anything or used some cooking oil to oil winding assembly and this is how it looks like after some time.

​​

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Does anyone recommend a watchsmith that's works in reps near the inland empire in California has?

seemeMatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/17
I’ll be Sending a AirKing your way