No announcement yet.

It's always better to service your new replica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent my 116610LV ARF V3 SA3135 (pictured above) to oascom last week for waterproofing, movement cleaning, GEN DW install, and spring pin install. Pat is AMAZING! He was great at communicating and keeping me informed. I echo the other clients in that he is professional, super efficient, and professional. I am placing another order when the factories are churning again and will be sending my watch directly to Pat for the same service.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsshannon107 View Post
      I sent my 116610LV ARF V3 SA3135 (pictured above) to oascom last week for waterproofing, movement cleaning, GEN DW install, and spring pin install. Pat is AMAZING! He was great at communicating and keeping me informed. I echo the other clients in that he is professional, super efficient, and professional. I am placing another order when the factories are churning again and will be sending my watch directly to Pat for the same service.
      Thanks mate ! Appreciate it

Comment

sweet...christmas in feb...

Comment

Originally posted by Specter1000 View Post
          sweet...christmas in feb...
          Haha yeah slowly upgrading all the stuff.

Waterproof tester is on the list now... But hard to drop 6k just like that lol

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Is that the new $6K waterproof tester???

Comment

Originally posted by mp1mancini View Post
                Is that the new $6K waterproof tester???
                Nah that's just 4.5k beer holder lol

Comment

Had my ARF 116610LN V2 Serviced by oascom recently and I cannot speak highly enough about his quality of work. He went above and beyond to fix underlying issues i had with my movement and Bezel assembly. He even cleaned my bracelet!

13/10 would use again!

Comment

Originally posted by rynodigital View Post
                    Had my ARF 116610LN V2 Serviced by oascom recently and I cannot speak highly enough about his quality of work. He went above and beyond to fix underlying issues i had with my movement and Bezel assembly. He even cleaned my bracelet!

13/10 would use again!
                    Thanks mate ! Enjoy!

Comment

Please check PM ASAP THANK YOU!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peterpic View Post
                        Please check PM ASAP THANK YOU!!
                        I ASAP checked pm and replied now you check your pm ASAP and reply back to me

Comment

Peterpic owe's me a dollar for referring to you and his refusing to pay me. Be Careful about the payment!

Comment

sgt.njoy hahaha nah I’m PayPal certified with the amount of car parts I buy on a weekly basis I’m pretty local to him so I would pay in person deposit up front etc or whatever’s easier for him

Comment

Rollie and ap for some work today.

Comment

Rollie for new VR movement and conversion to "3130" no date

Comment

Working...
                                X