• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Is that a zero zero zero serial number? Weird. What are the odds?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Looks great.

Which one is better, ZZF V2 or noob V10?

Can you give us an idea of approximately how much such a conversion costs?

Allan

In my opinion I like zzf better. As the rehault is much better.

Approximately 4k$

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello guys, its a bit hard to send a pm to all separately so
I'll say this here hopefully many members can see it.

As you all propably know we have this virus situation so to protect myself a little bit (no I'm not paranoid or something but if I can do something to stay safe I'll do it..) I will be shipping watches back once a week. On Thursday /Friday.

I don't want to go to post office everyday as I did before this virus and stand in lines with possible sick people.

Hopefully all of you can wait few days. If let's say I finnish watch over the weekend I'll send it out back on Thursday/Friday. I know iv been really fast and people like it that way but you have to understand my concerns.

Hopefully everything gonna be back to normal soon and I will return to shipping watches back everyday.

Cheers and stay safe!

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oascom

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
Try turn the rehaut 0.1-0.2mm down

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

*the retaining ring
Sometimes rep rings are little wider than gen and gen bezel doesn’t fit correctly!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Hello guys, its a bit hard to send a pm to all separately so
I'll say this here hopefully many members can see it.

As you all propably know we have this virus situation so to protect myself a little bit (no I'm not paranoid or something but if I can do something to stay safe I'll do it..) I will be shipping watches back once a week. On Thursday /Friday.

I don't want to go to post office everyday as I did before this virus and stand in lines with possible sick people.

Hopefully all of you can wait few days. If let's say I finnish watch over the weekend I'll send it out back on Thursday/Friday. I know iv been really fast and people like it that way but you have to understand my concerns.

Hopefully everything gonna be back to normal soon and I will return to shipping watches back everyday.

Cheers and stay safe!

When you go to the post office, grab a stack of those priority mail boxes. Get a stamps.com account and print your labels from there. ;)

I think you even get a $5 credit or something when you sign up.

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
When you go to the post office, grab a stack of those priority mail boxes. Get a stamps.com account and print your labels from there. ;)

I think you even get a $5 credit or something when you sign up.

I have 500 different size boxes at home and all package supplies. And yes I print labels at home.

But I always go to clerk and make sure he scan every single box because I care they are in the system and not laying somewhere.

I never lost a package this way and everyone received package on time.

;)