• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Wow, impressive on that case polishing. I'm in Hawaii, so, I need to send stuff out, cause I've not heard of any one here to do this. May I ask the usual cost to service a rep?

vaquerito

1/11/15
Endorsement: I've sent a variety of watches to oascom for service, and he's the best watchsmith I've ever worked with. Sends pictures, takes legitimate time to find out what's up (much more time than he charges) and takes great pride in his work. Oascom is the best find on RWI so far.

Reactions: BlackIceBob

camcave

Horology Curious
27/3/12
New Mexico, USA
Hello!
I’m the owner of that hulk!
oascom
I just want to let everyone here know that the work that they do is utterly fantastic!
I had never had a rep serviced before and I’m glad I had it done through oascom. Their detailing of the repair was really helpful, and I really feel he went the extra mile for my build. Will definitely request their services again!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Hello!
I’m the owner of that hulk!
oascom
I just want to let everyone here know that the work that they do is utterly fantastic!
I had never had a rep serviced before and I’m glad I had it done through oascom. Their detailing of the repair was really helpful, and I really feel he went the extra mile for my build. Will definitely request their services again!

Thanks mate ! Appreciate it

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I have my brand new ZZF Non-Date on the way to him for full service! It also came with a bit mis-aligned bezel insert...hopefully he can fix it.

Quite excited to have a dependable CONUS rep friendly watch Smith! Will post some shots after all is done!

Cheers~!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
I have my brand new ZZF Non-Date on the way to him for full service! It also came with a bit mis-aligned bezel insert...hopefully he can fix it.

Quite excited to have a dependable CONUS rep friendly watch Smith! Will post some shots after all is done!

Cheers~!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey thanks,

I'm by no means a watchsmith as I never attended any watchmaking school, but I love to read and teach myself :)

This forum got so much knowledge you can become "watchsmith" hahaha

Reactions: ARBZ