• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Date Change issue on Noob V9 2836

Marcopbj

Horology Curious
31/10/18
Hi all. I have a Noob V9 2836 that doesn't switch over the date correctly. I sent it to a watchsmith and he told me:

"The date wheel is manufactured a little off, so some dates won’t click in, but almost everyone will. Those dates you can just lightly twist the crown if you need to"

Actually most don't click into the correct spot in the window, and I also notice that the date wheel starts moving at 11-ish and slowly moves until midnight where you see the final click, but like I mentioned not in the correct spot, only about 4 dates click in correctly.

I am making the small adjustment by twisting the crown, but I don't feel good about always pulling out the crown and moving it.

Basically what I am asking for is, if this is a known problem? Is it fixable? Can someone recommend someone I can send it to that has experience with this issue (I'm New Jersey, if that matters).

Thank you for your assistance.

See 2 images below:
Noob V9
Noob V92