• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Diamond AP chrono keeps stopping..

Korneliusen123

Looking Around
13/8/19
Hi, I am new here!
I recently received a diamond AP chrono replica for around $400. I heard from someone after the purchase that they guessed it had a quartz movement. I don´t know alot about this market yet.. so sorry if there is lack of info.
The problem is I managed to pull out the top pin for start and stop time, and I opened the back to fix it. After I opened it I also played around with the crown, screw back and forth etc because I had never seen how it worked before, haha.

Now my watch stops every 2-3 hours or so, only way to make it go again is to pull out the crown 2-3 stops, and push back in. Any idea why? should I try and refit the crown again?

let me know if there is any other information I can provide

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Pictures, specifics of what movement, etc are needed to help you.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes, probably need a picture of the movement. Did you remove the movement from the case? I'm wondering if the hands are touching.

Korneliusen123

Looking Around
13/8/19
I did not remove it completely, because i didn´t quite understand or see where the unlock mechanish was for the crown. but screwed it almost as far as possible without taking it out and put it back.
I can open the back again and share a photo

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
If you paid $400 for that you were well and truly ripped off, in the unlikely event you can return it for a refund you should do, if not take it as an expensive lesson and read the forum and learn Abit about reps before buying anymore