• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V9 116610 SA3135 gen movement mod

nzhoward

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/2/19
Does anyone have experience fitting a gen movement inside a Noob V9 SA3135 case?

I was under the impression it would be a direct drop in but there seems to be something inside the case stopping the movement from going all the way in.

I have removed the movement holding screws from the gen movement but it still doesn’t go in.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nzhoward

INMATE
12/2/19
occb2ccan you offer any insite? You are the first to come to mind.

would appreciate the help. it took a quite a while and $$$ to get all the parts together. the last step not working is just purely frustrating :(

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
would appreciate the help. it took a quite a while and $$$ to get all the parts together. the last step not working is just purely frustrating :(

I'm sure one of our Rolex guru's can help out. I know can done as I have a friend with a v7 and a genuine 3135. Another guru is Tickleshoes

nzhoward

INMATE
12/2/19
would @miskipeid also be able to help? thanks!

Last edited:

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
It is a direct fit. I've done a few and my 116610LN is all Rolex but the noob V9 3135 904L case. There isn't any tab for the screws so you have to put the movement in with only one case screw screwed all the way down then rotate the movement in the case and where the tube is align the second case screw to the main plate and screw it all the way down, then align the movement and put the stem and crown in. Make sure everything is good then screw the case screws counter clockwise till they tighten down on the lip and that is it.

Reactions: KJ2020

BLK.W.EXPRESS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/18
Blacktown, Sydney
I've fitted and gen3135s in and it was a straight drop in, just the 2 movement screws, you need the gen like ones with the lip then you can follow occb2's way if fitting.

How far out is the movement sitting when you try to fit it?

nzhoward

INMATE
12/2/19
thanks guys for the reply. i figured out the problem. apparently the ARF dial has a larger diameter and it was the dial that’s stopping the movement from fitting. i switched it out to a noob dial and it dropped right in!

BLK.W.EXPRESS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/18
Blacktown, Sydney
thanks guys for the reply. i figured out the problem. apparently the ARF dial has a larger diameter and it was the dial that’s stopping the movement from fitting. i switched it out to a noob dial and it dropped right in!

I know ARF daytonas dials are bigger than NOOB.
Well that's good to know for 3135 also=)
Good job!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk