• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best watch repair/mod service in Canada

bora12

4/10/17
If you're in Canada and need work done to your watch there is no better choice than Avee8tor . I've sent 3 watches his way and each time he has done an amazing job. Extremely quick, excellent communication and just a really great guy as well.

Thanks again friend.

rep2016

Known Member
7/2/16
Just wanted to also add my experience. I sent Avee8tor a PPF nautilus that needed repairs and a new dial. He did an amazing job!

I’m very picky, the smallest flaw will drive me nuts. He might be more of a perfectionist then me. The watch came back repaired and spotless, not a speck of dust or smudge on anything.

If your in Canada, there is no doubt he is your best bet. Very quick turnaround and kept me updated every step of the way.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: lodd and Omeeee

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Anyone else care to give their two cents worth?
We are considering an application from him as an RWI watchmaker so we would like to hear from any and all.

bora12

4/10/17
Anyone else care to give their two cents worth?
We are considering an application from him as an RWI watchmaker so we would like to hear from any and all.

Please move ahead without any hesitation. Great watchsmith and great guy.

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
Ralphy called him one of the good guys so I contacted him about doing some movement swaps, So far he has exceeded my expectations, very communicative and my watch is on the way back to me, I will post some pics once its here but based on this transaction I wholeheartedly endorse him

Reactions: 5ive-Digits-0nly

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
Installed Swiss movement in my Omega even though it wasnt exactly a drop in fit he made it work,
trailboss99 WE NEED HIM HERE!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
WE NEED HIM HERE!!

And have him here we shall. I've just been rather busy with actual work these past couple of weeks and it takes time to get him set up, time I have not had.

Reactions: Targa

hermesgroove

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/4/17
I highly recommend getting your watches serviced by Avee8tor ! He has serviced my Arf Sea Dweller 43mm v2 and my CRPO 42mm noob and did an excellent job! The attention to detail is awesome and his prices are very fair. He also turned around my orders very fast. I'm wearing my Arf as a daily driver now and love the watch much more after it got serviced by him, it just runs great now.

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
This is wonderful news, good to have a forum recommended smith near me...I have a slew of pieces that need some love!

karnoculars

23/7/17
Just wanted to add my own review. I recently sent 2 watches to Avee8tor and he fixed them in a single day as soon as he received them. I got both watches back within a week of shipping to him. Outstanding service and top quality work. Cannot recommend him enough for us Canadians!

Reactions: Drumsnwatches67

mabruh

17/8/19
Canada
Hello fellow Canadians,

Is there any other watchsmiths in Canada that can service/mod my noob 116610ln V10?

I've reached out to Avee8tor a few weeks back but he hasn't responded to my last message.

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
He advised me that he is no longer doing watch repairs due to physical ailments...too bad as he was quite good

rostha

Known Member
5/9/17
Does anyone know of a watch maker that is doing repairs or mods in Canada? I’ve tried to reach out to Avee8tor as well as some others but have not heard back.

I would really appreciate the input, thanks!
Avee8tor

robmack

22/2/20
Here's the list I've compiled by reading through the forums:
Replica Friendly Canadian Repair Shops

https://www.repgeek.com/discuss-gene...dly+watchsmith
Victor Chow
Dixie Rd near Egligton Ave
Mississauga, ON
(905) 629-9013
------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.wjwatch.com/services/
WJ Watch Repair and Supply
Address: 205 CHURCH STREET SUITE 101, TORONTO, ON, CANADA
Phone: +1 416-368-4044
Phone: +1 416-595-9709
Email: [email protected]
Business Hours: Monday ~ Friday: 10 a.m. ~ 6 p.m.

Tip if you are going...it's cash only.

Shane Ede Watch Repair
* Call For Appointment
Phone: 1 (416) 531-4201
Web: TorontoWatchRepair.ca

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...da#post7766669
Bassim's Watch repair in Canada

Hi,

I am new to this forum but I have been in the business for decades. I have worked on all kinds of watches from Panerai, Rolex, Breitling, you name it. I have restored water damaged watches. Anything you can think of, I can do.

I live in Milton, Ontario.

Feel free to message me here and I can message you my phone number if you like

WatchCanada80

Swiss Watch Material & Tools Ltd.
23 -16 Sims Crescent,
Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1
Tel: 905-597-0738
Fax: 905-597-0739
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-644-0647
Toll Free Fax: 1-888-644-0698
Email: [email protected]
Terry

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...49#post8675549

Hello Bro, welcome to the forum W.J Watch Repair & Supply Inc is the place i have taken numerous watches replica and original (google them it looks like they have changed their office). but lately i have been sending my watches to Avee8tor . He is Avee8tor is located in London Ontario i send him the watches with a return label with the package. He is incredibly fast and does outstanding work also receiving pics in between the work is an added bonus. Hope this helped

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...vice-in-canada

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...vice-in-canada

Note: ave8tor@ RWI forum: Does not work on Rolex 4130 movements.

Last edited:
Avee8tor just completed a badly needed service on my wife's recently purchased Omega VSF Aqua Terra 34mm. OOTB it had only about 6 hours reserve. When checked by Neil it was determined to have low amplitude and a secondary issue with the time setting. After a complete overhaul and replacement of a setting wheel the watch is as good as new - which it is being only a couple of months old. A prime example of a new rep needing immediate service.

My experience with Avee8tor has been nothing but positive. Excellent communications, quick turnaround and reasonable $$$. Neil gets my whole hearted recommendation.