• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch movement servicing in NY?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Anyone in NY that services watches? Thanks!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
There is, but i'm not sure how eager he is when dealing with newbs. his handle is something close to miskipied. You can try to look him up.

B

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
There is, but i'm not sure how eager he is when dealing with newbs. his handle is something close to miskipied. You can try to look him up.

B
Will do! And I'm definitely eager to learn more as I gain experience in this wonderful hobby. What about people who are new makes repairmen/watchmakers wary?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Will do! And I'm definitely eager to learn more as I gain experience in this wonderful hobby. What about people who are new makes repairmen/watchmakers wary?

Not knowing what they're doing/asking for, unreasonable expectations in terms of price and/or time, nagging via emails and PMs and treating them like a business rather than a valued resource are just a few that spring to mind from all of my interactions here...

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
That's really useful to know. Thank you so much! I'll definitely try to not be any of those negative attributes go a valued repairman.

If any other watchmakers come to mind, please let me know! I can't seem to get in touch with miskipied