• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a trusted modder/watchmaker in EU (Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V2)

Vintage Lover

Known Member
5/6/17
EU
Looking for a reliable and trusted modder/watchmaker in EU. Preferably in Scandinavia.

He needs to be able to do the following mods/repairs on my Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V2:

1. Relume to gen spec, both dial and bezel.

2. Bezel fix: I wish the notch of the „60“ digit to be filed as deep as possible to receive a more "gen-like" click for this position and to get the bezel aligned and tightened. I wish not only to mod the click spring. I also wish the 3 other spring-loaded items to be improved as well. I have read it can be done by lengthen the springs carefully a bit or put an additional small screw under the springs to increase the load. The goal is to have a tight bezel feeling without any play and a louder and stronger click at „60“ like on the gen.

3. Watch stem got loose and needs to be fixed.

Thank you!

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I’m sure Domi (EU) can do that. You can find his contact in the watchmaker section

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
my watchmaker is in Germany if you need one....send me a pm and I will send you his contactinfo