Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Looking for a trusted modder/watchmaker in EU (Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a trusted modder/watchmaker in EU (Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V2)

Looking for a reliable and trusted modder/watchmaker in EU. Preferably in Scandinavia.

He needs to be able to do the following mods/repairs on my Tudor Blue Pelagos V6F/XF V2:

1. Relume to gen spec, both dial and bezel.

2. Bezel fix: I wish the notch of the „60“ digit to be filed as deep as possible to receive a more "gen-like" click for this position and to get the bezel aligned and tightened. I wish not only to mod the click spring. I also wish the 3 other spring-loaded items to be improved as well. I have read it can be done by lengthen the springs carefully a bit or put an additional small screw under the springs to increase the load. The goal is to have a tight bezel feeling without any play and a louder and stronger click at „60“ like on the gen.

3. Watch stem got loose and needs to be fixed.

Thank you!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comment

Did you find anyone?

Comment

Nope... Unfortunately, no suggestions have been mentioned so far. Waiting patiently.

Comment

I’m sure Domi (EU) can do that. You can find his contact in the watchmaker section

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeps View Post
            I’m sure Domi (EU) can do that. You can find his contact in the watchmaker section
            Excellent mate! Thank's a lot. I will contact him and see if it's a job for him or not

Comment

my watchmaker is in Germany if you need one....send me a pm and I will send you his contactinfo

Comment

Originally posted by capice View Post
                my watchmaker is in Germany if you need one....send me a pm and I will send you his contactinfo
                Thanks, mate will do

Comment

UPDATE! Domenico told me he is not taking jobs anymore :/

Comment

Maybe try with ado213

He's in UK

Comment

Originally posted by DanniSandi View Post
                      Maybe try with ado213

He's in UK
                      Thank you mate!

Comment